VisAdvies respects the privacy of website visitors, especially the rights of visitors with respect to automated processing of personal data. Therefore, in order to be fully transparent with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding the processing of this data.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
The current version of the privacy declaration available on the website, is the only version that applies as long as you visit the website until a new version replaces the current version.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as "the website"): visadvies.nl
- administrator of processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "the administrator "): VisAdvies, established at Archimedesbaan 12, 3439 ME Nieuwegein, kvk-number: 30207643.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of the site, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person in charge, is strictly prohibited.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator may, at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to certain categories of visitors
- Remove all information that can disrupt the functioning of the website or is in breach of national or international law or Internet etiquette
- Have the website temporarily unavailable to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is not, under any circumstances, responsible for failures, breakdowns, difficulties or interruptions in the operation of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal proceedings which may be brought against you:
- Because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- Because of the violation of the conditions of this privacy declaration
The administrator is not responsible for any damage which you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover all damage from you which he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data will be collected by VisAdvies. Personal data is defined as: all information on an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights concerning your data
Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or delete personal data concerning them, or to restrict the processing in question, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have affixed your signature, and by the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of submitting it. Depending on the complexity and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of a breach of any law or regulation of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them following an reasoned request from those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy declaration.
If certain information is necessary in order to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the manager will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting it.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive these (any more), please send an e-mail to the following address; email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act which infringes the personal privacy of the person(s) concerned. The administrator is in no way responsible in the aforementioned situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of the website will be used and kept for the period stipulated by the law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file which is placed on the hard disk of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognised as a visitor each time you visit our website. It is then possible to customise our website for you and to make it easier for you to log in.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
• Functional cookies; such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies?qa=cookies
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court in the administrator's place of establishment has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, application information or information about the website itself, please contact; firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy decleration is applicable from 27-06-2022 until further notice.